Wall Mounted Magnetic Markerboard w/ T16 Alu Framed, Dry Erase Magnetic Whiteboard, Anodized silvery-white Aluminium frame Dry Wipe Whiteboard, Wall mounted hanging writing whiteboard, Office Supplies Whiteboard Magnetic Markerboards Wall Mounted Magnetic Markerboard w/ T16 Alu Framed 1- Single Side Aluminum Frame Magnetic Whiteboard (Dry-wipe board). 2- White color Magnetic dry-wipe steel surface and galvanized […]
Bulletin Felt Pin Board, Non-Magnetic Aluminum Framed Felt Covered Board, Fabric Message Bulletin Felt Cork Board with Aluminum Frame, Bulletin Board Double Side Felt Notice Board, Bulletin Felt Covered Cork Pin Board, Display Bulletin Boards & Cork Boards China Supplier
Bulletin Felt Pin Board with Aluminum frame and ABS corner Part No. FCB-03
(1) Aluminum frame with ABS corner
(2) 1.5mm cork or felt surface
(3)8mm soft board back
(4) Movable hangers go with each board
1. different sizes from20*30cm to 120*400cm,customized sizeds
2. ideas for meeting rooms,small office or even for home to suit different needs of usage
3. different board combination can be made a good division for multi purpose use
4. use push pin to leave massage on cork board,while use marker pen on whiteboard
5. wood,aluminium frames are available
6. metal hanger on top for easy hanging
7. OEM order is acceptable ,logo or design can be printed on clients’ request
Sample Policy :
Our highly creative team releases many new styles regular to satisfy market demands.
1) If we are the first cooperation, customers are requested to charge the samples and shipping cost, but the sample cost will full return when bulk orders.
2) If you become our old customer, we will send you new designs and won’t charge you the sample fee and shipping fee.
OEM Specification :
Customized logo Yes
Customized Package Yes
Customized Size Yes
Customized new model Yes
Directions for Homemade Felt Board
1. Place your cork board on the floor. Lay your piece of felt over the board, lining up two of the sides exactly.
2. Use the push pins to hold your felt in place.
3. Use scissors to cut off large pieces of the extra felt. Non-Magnetic Aluminum Framed Felt Covered Board
4. Use your knife to cut your felt into the perfect shape, running it right down the inside edge of the frame.
5. Find a well ventilated area to spray on your adhesive. I placed my felt (back-side up) on some newspaper outside. Spray your adhesive, being sure to cover the entire piece.
6. Place your felt (sticky side down) onto the cork board, lining it up as perfectly as you can. (If you are doing a large board, you may want an extra pair of hands to help with this part.)
7. Go around the edges tugging and pushing the felt until it lines up nicely with the framed edge. Rub your hands across the whole board to help the felt adhere to the cork board. Use the to trim off any little parts that neat to be cleaned up.
8. Let it dry and it’s ready to go! Fixed-Type Flat Chalkboard Green Board
You can even make your own felt pieces to go with some of your favorite stories like we did with The Very Hungry Caterpillar. You’ll just need some craft felt in a variety of colors, good scissors, and some glue.